Brooklyn Babe



A Short little post for you guys today! Something I wore romping around the Williamsburg Flea Market last weekend when the weather was a little fickle and decided to revert back into the 50's.. then the 80's.. then the 70's.. I don't understand! Anyway, it is a little difficult right now with my intensely busy work schedule and being without my regular photographer. But, I'm sure you all understand and I promise I'll get a hang of the NYC time management thing ASAP. I plan on taking LOTS of pics this weekend (just make this rain go away for me).

I just paired one of my favorite colorful shawls with a cropped sweater and some high rise jeans.. a great formula for a cute outfit if you have several color/pattern variations of those specific items.. it's one of my "go-to" "no-fail" type of outfits. I just add little unique accessories like a fringey bag and some gold sandals & a hat here and there.

Would you be interested in seeing me blog my daily activities here in NYC? I feel like I may just start carrying my camera around at all times (I know I may start to look obnoxious but I do not mind). I could incorporate a day at my internship (what it's like to work at a magazine as a fashion intern).. I could do a weekend day.. a day in Brooklyn.. Let me know of your suggestions and if that is something you think will be interesting! I'll still mix traditional outfit posts in there of course.. Let me know!! 

Kimono: BCBG
Cropped Sweater: BCBG
Pants: Brandy Melville
Sandals: Topshop
Hat: H&M
Bag: Target