Getting Ready For Fall







Plaid, Tartan, Flannel, you name it.. I'm excited to wear it this fall. Forget the Pumpkin Spice Lattes (even though we all know this is a Fall favorite, too), I'm all about the warm & cozy classic patterns that make us believe that cooler weather and comforting feelings are right around the corner.

I'm also really into Zodiac Signs, spiritualism, astrology, and philosophy.. all that sort of jazz.. So I paired my favorite pattern with one of my newer zodiac tanks from Enter Utopia. I wore one of my staples, the Nasty Gal black scuba skirt, and some adorable Boohoo heels with my new tank. Oh! I even accessorized a little more than usual with a vintage patent black clutch and a vintage 1960's lucite cross pendant (that I recently acquired in Chicago.. and am a little obsessed with). 

On my way out of the park, a butterfly landed on my arm and crawled down to my hand and just sat there for awhile.. hopefully some luck is coming my way. So beautiful!

PS: Thank you everyone for entering my Nasty  Gal giveaway! I will be going through the many many entries today and picking a winner.. I will announce the winner on my blog on Wednesday! Keep an eye out for an email from me ;) XOXO

Tank: Enter Utopia (Find it here!)
Blazer: Heed
Skirt: Nasty Gal
Heels: Boohoo (Here!)
Necklace: Vintage
Clutch: Vintage