L'automne







One of my favorite spots in Paris so far has been the Tuileries garden.. I'm only a couple of stops away on the metro so I love to go & sit down with a good book, coffee, and friends. Also, I'm a total people watcher (have I mentioned that before?) so yea.. this is theeee perfect place. 

I've been taking advantage of the extremely pleasant Parisian weather we've been having, and been dressing in light layers. The leaves are falling and I'm also craving those warm colors like burgundy.. and of course, my black leathers. I've really come to appreciate and adore the simplicity of French fashion.. it's just very feminine and natural.

Hope you enjoy the new post! Take a second and cheers to my awesome roommate, Rosie, who has been taking my photos for me while I'm here ( her youtube channel is here.. she makes wonderful videos: RosieDontBeHasty !)

xo

Leather Vest: All Saints New York
Dress: Zara
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Bag: Coach

Merci et bisous 
xx
Olivia