Everyday Layering







Sometimes even a style blogger has to be a little on the cozy side. Its awfully hard to have "dress down" days in Paris because.. well.. no one really dresses down so I always feel the need to look nice (semi-nice, at least)! However, the good news is that Parisians have perfected effortless casual.. and I'm slowly learning.

I just paired a pair of comfy black jeans with a couple of really long flowy tops, a favorite flannel, and an army jacket. I accessorized (quite obviously) with a chunky black scarf, leather bag, felt hat, and ballet flats. The only drawback here is that my legs look much shorter than they actually are in this outfit.. but you can't always have your cake and eat it too. Cute, comfy, and fun for a day of shopping.

Army Jacket: H&M
Flannel: Thrifted
Leopard Top: Milly
Scarf: Zara

bisous,
XOXO
Olivia