Winter Travels








Confession.. I am kind of running out of ideas on how to look cute in the cold. I'm always on the go.. walking through the city, exploring new places, and traveling. I tend to stick to a uniform of my favorite black swing coat, a chunky knit scarf, and hat of some kind.

I try to keep it as chic as possible, and avoid the Uggs (even though, let's be honest, they are pretty practical traveling through the winter.) 

The rest of the photos are scenic shots of my travels through Zagreb, Croatia, and Ljubljana, Slovenia, this past weekend. I had an amazing trip and I want to travel much more throughout Eastern Europe... what a magnificent and beautiful area of the world!

I can't believe I'll be leaving Europe next week.. Time has truly flown by.

Hat: Vans
Scarf & Coat: Zara
Boots: Doc Martens


Bisous
xoxo
Olivia