The Chop Shop







I feel like you can't go wrong with a nice plaid. This jacket was another black friday steal that made me feel like an instant "rocker" for lack of a better term. My favorite Birkin/ Gainsbourg tee is a classic fave.. When I found this shirt I nearly cried. And these silver coated jeans were quite a beginning of the season steal at H&M for 7$... I know. You've seen them everywhere else for 100+, too? I'm just gonna keep patting myself on the back for those gems..

Anyway, I have decided to try to add more variety into my photo sets because I agree I was getting slightly lazy.. I just am in classes most of the day so I don't really leave campus.. which is very bland. However, I do love going downtown...Cincinnati is quite pretty and old and decrepit.. It's got quite a charm. Also, I will be doing a little blog diary tomorrow because I will be venturing to The Sartorialist signing with a couple of my fabulous friends. Stay tuned for some major style tomorrow!

xoxo

Blazer: Heed
Skinnies: H&M
Top: UO
Heels: Jeffrey Campbell