Like an American








I usually try to stick to a regimen when dressing everyday.. avoid too many trends in one look, maintain class, nothing too tight. Those are my daily rules, every other criterion is full-reign. However, yesterday I just went outside my comfort zone and wore a couple different trends in one... and I can't say that I hate it.. As a matter of fact I loved it. Probably one of my favorite outfits to date.

The peplum pants from Nastygal add the COOLEST flair to the outfit, they hit me right at my waist (since I have a really small waist, it almost makes my torso look like distorted-in a good way) I was lusting after those bad boys forever and I finally caught them in a restock. Definitely an awesome buy.

I have always loved the American print trend, and you can still see it in some of Zanotti's designs this season.. so it's not completely out the door yet! Paired with this super cute red & white bag from Banane Taipei, I thought it created the ultimate homage.  My flower crown was the perfect added touch and was gifted to my by my boyfriend's sister- she makes them all by hand (email me if interested!).. I definitely feel like I should have Lana Del Rey's album playing in the background..

American Flag Jacket: Topshop
Motorcycle tank: UO
Peplum Pants: Nastygal
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Flower Crown: Gifted

XOXO
Olivia