Union Jack










I've pulled out my siren red blazer from the depths of my closet. I've never been one who is partial to the color red.. but with black and white, it kind of feels right (rhyme unintended). The red blazer makes the black & white Union Jack sweater seem all that more graphic, which I very much enjoy.

I just paired it with a few of my staples.. the black buckle boots, leather shorts, a black beanie, and a rhinestone necklace. Definitely a brighter outfit than usual, but it was a nice change of pace. The sweater was another good F21 find from a couple of months ago. Do you all ever have any luck there? Anyway.. I truly hope the weather begins to warm up soon so I can start bringing some new color back into my wardrobe.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday (paradox not intended) hehe.

Union Jack Sweater: Forever 21
Blazer: Zara
Shorts: Gianni Bini
Boots: Nine West

XOXO
Olivia