Black & White Inspiration








So we all know that Black & White is a huge trend for spring this year! Even Stripes ! (which I love). So I amped it up to show you how you can rock the trend with some simple basics. I love this jailbird/beetlejuice inspired dress from INLOVEWITHFASHION! It is super cute, super versatile, and a perfect way to rock both trends in one. I paired the dress with some quirky cute accessories like a black & white flower crown, some cat-eye sunglasses, a vintage bag, and some red lips! If you're not brave enough to work it all at once, try combining just a black & white dress with some red lips, or a cute white top with a black skirt and a flower crown! It can be so simple and really fun at the same time.

What do you think? Will you rep your black & white this spring? I hope I've at least inspired you to give it a try! Enjoy the rest of your weekend my fabulous readers, you're the best !

Dress: INLOVEWITHFASHION.com (Click here to get my dress!)
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: Old (via Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Mismatch ?/! Earrings: Topshop (Shop similar here!)

Don't forget to check out Inlovewithfashion.com to get my look! Free worldwide Shipping PLUS a 15% off Student Discout with a valid Student ID number (:

Cheers! 
XOXO
Olivia