Lacey Days




\



I have this problem that whenever I see a pretty lace dress, I have to have it. Perhaps it is the inner little girl in me, but I just absolutely love lace. This black&white lace dress from Sheinside is absolutely the perfect lace dress. I love when a dress kind of just feels effortless and funky at the same time.. I use effortless a lot to describe clothing, it is the key to a good wardrobe. If it doesn't feel like you are fussing over your outfit, you won't look like you fussed over it. Not to mention, I love the 60's vibe. I was nervous when I ordered it because it seemed on the short side.. but overall, not too bad!

I decided to treat you all with an update two days in a row (: I have so many new outfits to show off I just couldn't wait to post this one as it is one of my favorites. I stopped in an atrium downtown to take some photos, and it was my first time using a little flash photography. Normally, that is an absolute NO-NO for my photos, but I figured I would give it a go !

Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday, only two more days until Friday and a new entry from me! Lace is my way of updating my spring wardrobe? How do you all plan to do it? Let me know in the comments!

Dress: Sheinside (Click Here to get it!)
Hat: UO
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (Jeffrey Campbell @ Nastygal)
Clutch: F21

XOXO
Olivia