Textures and Detail







Have any of you guys gotten into the faux fur trend this winter? I really adore it. Most of it is becoming so plush and soft there would never be any reason to wear real fur (thankfully !) I actually found this vest at Forever which really surprised me because it feels luxurious and expensive.. I love when I make good finds there. Although it is VERY hit or miss for me.

And as most of you know I am truly obsessed with a neutral palette. Cream and gold just feel so lovely in the wintertime.. a little more effortless than all white, yet still playing off a similar cold weather vibe. I like to play with textures and details more than colors.. I just prefer it and find it to be less... obnoxious? For lack of a better term. However, I am so not used to seeing myself in HD with my new camera.. pardon my learning curve while I try to master these new lenses..!

I am in Chicago for a few days and then I will be going on a ski trip up north for New Year's Eve!! I can't wait. I am somewhat of a disaster on skis so everyone say a small prayer for me..

What are you all doing for NYE? Anything exciting?!

xoxo!!

Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21
Gold Charmeuse Skirt: American Apparel
Dress (Worn as Top): Anthropologie
Bag: Akira
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell