Denim Days







It's absolutely no secret that I love denim. Denim in all forms is a GREAT thing. Personally, the more vintage the denim the better. However, sometimes the 80's sleeves and hugely oversized feel don't really do it for me when it comes to jackets... So when I found this more modern jacket with a vintage-y feel I was so in love. It has been adding the perfect amount of grunge to all of my outfits for about the last week or so.

Today was just a typical freezing day on campus so obviously I keep things simpler. I just paired a comfy sweatshirt with some dark skinnies and my torn up jean jacket and some studded leather booties. Not claiming it is novel by any standard, but it's a super cute alternative to the typical campus outfit you see time and time again.. I don't think I even need to describe it for you. Besides, I love mustard & red together so overall I found it a pretty successful casual campus look.

Jacket: Leith (Here!)
Jeans: Zara
Sweatshirt: Sheinside (Get it here (different color)!)
Boots: Aldo
Bag: Target