Olive





Totally in love with rompers .. I think I have been since a very wee age, this beauty from Shop Akira just happens to be in my one of my all time favorite colors, Olive! Maybe I am biased because Olive has been one of my nicknames since foreverrrr but I really am in love with it. It is the only shade of green I like. ONLY. 

I paired this super fun outfit with my army studded cap, gunmetal necklace, and a gold chain mail bag to bring out the little gold rivets on the midsection. I kept it simple and fun for what could easily be an adorable "going-out" outfit with the girls (noting this for later). I love that it's A: Flowey and B: Chiffon, which makes it super wearable for the summertime. Which by the way, seems to be taking an awfully long time to peek its head... I need some warmth up in here!

But this week I have some other cute outfits coming your way including a "campus casual" based on some requests to document what I wear prancing from class to class (more like dragging myself from class to class, but I'll remain optimistic). Plus I have my first beauty update featuring my all-time favorite organic beauty supplies! Say YEAAA!

Romper: Akira Chicago (Get it here!!)
Shoes: BCBG
Bag: F21
Hat: UO

XOXO
Olivia