Flower Garden







We finally had a taste of spring weather a couple of days ago (as I write this it is snowing..ugh..ohio), so I decided I would go all out in full Spring color and floral pattern! Aren't these jeans divine? I am just obsessed. It paired perfectly with this lavender wrap sweater that's just cozy and warm enough for spring to not need a jacket. Paired with a little floral bralette, spiked heels, my Lennon shades, and some girly accessories.. I shopped a little market down the street with my Boy (:

This outfit is a little hippy, a little rock & roll, a little girly.. which is why it is so wearable to me!! All my styles in one! Not to mention, I am so in love with my things that I can curl up and feel oh-so-comfortable in and my little lavender sweater from boohoo takes the ultimate slice of cake.. I've got it coming in another color soon (I am bad, I know!) And paired with the jeans.. I could literally wear this outfit everyday. I love finding pants with special details on them. They are one step away from gaudy but they aren't quite there yet, hehe! What do you all think about patterned jeans? 

Pants: Insight Denim 
Cross Wrap Sweater: Boohoo Clothing ( Get it here!!)
Shades: Ray Ban
Accessories: Various
Shoes: BCBG Paris

XOXO!
Olivia