Seeing Stars






This was one of my super fun birthday weekend outfits!! I turned the big 21 on Saturday so naturally I wanted to prance around Chicago in something super fun and girly. The snow was melting and it was surprisingly beautiful weather, so I paired my yellow starry sweater  and lacey blouse underneath with my little white tutu- esque skirt with some fun red accessories and and my new favorite pair of t-strap heels! Can you believe I got this adorable red fringe bag & and this sweater from Target? I swear I always find good stuff there.

I know my posts have been a little sparser lately, I just started a new job, and had a week of midterms (still continuing this week.. yuck!) and then my birthday so I felt like my head was spinning for a little while! However, I managed to get a couple cute sets of photos over the weekend and have some lovely pieces to shoot this week (plusssss I did a little bit too much bday shopping on Michigan ave..) ANYWAY! 

I hit 40,000 blog hits last week.. that's 40,000 in 4 months of my blog being up. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I surely don't compare myself to other bloggers..but in my mind that makes me feel amazing. Your continued support and amazing comments make this all worthwhile, and is the best bday gift I could ask for!!

Blouse: Papaya Clothing
Hat: H&M
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Chicwish
Heels: BCBG
Bag: Target

XOXO!!
Olivia