Girly



A beautiful Pink skirt definitely makes every girl's day a little better, wouldn't you say? I absolutely love that the weather is holding out and spring is really in the air! My layers are getting lighter and more colorful and I couldn't be more pleased. I went out for a little lunch and stroll around the city today and thought it was about time to bring out the pink.

I layered a black and white flannel under this amazingly soft Topshop Sweater I picked up around my birthday. It actually says "Apundne te vel me" (the "me" is tucked into my skirt hehe) which I suppose means "your place or mine" in latin. However, the kind sales lady told me it is not entirely grammatically correct..who knows! I definitely have no knowledge of latin, I just thought the script was beautiful and the sweater is as soft as a baby polar bear. I paired it with my fabulous skater skirt from Nasty Gal, and some cute black and gold accessories! 

Super girly and I'm ok with it! Probably one of my favorite outfits I've put together in a while! Hope you all have a fabulous rest of your week, you're the best! 

Sweater: Topshop
Skirt: Nasty Gal
Plaid: F21
Shoes: Boohoo.com
bag: F21

XOXO
Olivia