Red Velvet







Hey All! I just got back from a little trip to NYC so my week was super duper crazy, so I apologize for the little bit of a delay! The awesome news is- I got my internship and will be moving to NYC this summer! So, definitely some awesome plans for the blog!!

I have been pondering a way to incorporate this awesome/weird red vest into my wardrobe, and since the weather has finally hit a consistent 70/75 degrees.. I figured it would be a good time to break it out! I just paired it with a simple striped tee and my signature black skater skirt from Nasty Gal, and of course my burgundy cap. I don't like to be too fussy in the warm air so I like that it's simple, summery/rocker style, but still super chic.

My legs seem rather transparent even in the warm air.. so, note to myself, buy some self tanner. Haha. Anyway, I have some super amazing brand collabs coming up including Volcom, Victoria's Secret, Inlovewithfashion, Choies, and Sheinside! I have beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup photos to take so look forward to some fun posts from me soon!

Hope you all have a lovely Thursday and that your weather is as springy and as beautiful as mine!

Vest: Thrifted (think it's possibly UO brand)
Striped Tee: F21
Skater Skirt: Nasty Gal
Heels: BCBG
Hat/Belt: H&M

XOXO!
Love y'all
Olivia