The Girl with Kaleidoscope Eyes






I'm not really sure how you can get chic-er than a light pink satin trench coat.. I've been waiting for the perfect day to make something beautiful of it. Now, it looks gorgeous with just a slip underneath and tied at the waist with a nice peep toe heel.. but I wanted to make it more fun, more exciting.

So when I received this amazing kaleidoscope print dress from inlovewithfashion I was like.. AH HAH. I know what I'm going to wear with that trench! It's a quirky outfit and I am in love with the colors. I added plenty of fun accessories like my new fave necklace with bones cascading down like chain mail (interesting description, I know!).

What do you all think about pairing a statement dress with a classic jacket? I think i'll have to try it out with some other things I have stuck in my closet, since I loved this one so much! Hope you all have a fabulous Monday (:

Dress: (Get it here!)
Pink Trench: BCBG MaxAzria
Accessories: Earrings: Topshop, Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Heels: Zara

Cheers xox!
Olivia

*Also- Congratulations to my Olivu Giveaway winner Stephanie Huang ! Check you email dear! XO We will have another soon!