Knits & Denim







I hope you all are enjoying a (hopefully) fabulous Saturday so far! The weather has been warming up significantly and consistently- I am SO happy to get rid of the coats!!! So I took a little stroll around some shops and of course starbucks in a light spring look complete with signature Spring-White jeans!

Confession- I have never owned white jeans up until this point. I have always been way too self-concious of my muscular ballerina legs until now. However, these were too cute to pass up and I think the little Aztec detailing at the hips and cute zippers on the back are so fun. I paired it with a super slouchy knit and a light scarf & black hat. I hope you guys will forgive me for being a tad hypocritical this post, as my nearly my whole look is from H& M (right after saying I don't really shop there! HAH!) Some things from H&M are just a little too cute to pass up.. Also, as you can see, I still haven't taken these darn heels off!

I also said I would pick the winner for my giveaway today!! I will be emailing the winner today and then announcing next post- so keep an eye in your inbox today!! I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Enjoy your (hopefully) sunshine (:

Sweater: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Hat: Jessica Simpson (via Nordstrom)
Shoes: Boohoo

Cheers,
Olivia xox!