ASOS Back to School Styler (My 100th post)!






So New York has brought me a very gigantic amount of luck/work ethic/artistic inspiration/ whateveryouwannacallit. This month I was not only blessed to work with major brands, but I got to take part in a whole campaign for ASOS, which I am pleased to debut above (hehe). 

Basically Asos put together a "Back to School Styler" app on their website displaying how their fave bloggers style their back to school trends/essentials. Here I display my pleated denim pinafore and shiny red brogues. Obsessed with both naturally. This outfit was SO ME. Like all my outfits are my style, but if you could bottle up my essence and sell it.. it would probs make you look a lot like this.

If you want to play around with the ASOS styler, you can find it here (you can see previews of all the outfits I'm going to debut in collab too!) I've got so many fun outfits and events to blog about this month- ahhh! Things are really looking up for me & my blog.. thanks to my awesome readers ! 

PS: This is my 100th post..YOU GUYS ROCK.. SERIOUSLY... And so does Asos so check out their page and our back to school essentials.. :)

Asos Styler: Click Here!
(have fun looking!)

The deets:

Pinafore: ASOS (Shop the trends here!)
Brogues: ASOS (Shop the trends here!)
Striped Tee: Vintage
Hat: H&M
Bag & Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

XOXO