Knotted






Something simple & casual because let's be honest we all like to be comfy sometimes..

I've come to adore knotting my favorite tanks and tees.. perhaps it's nostalgia or perhaps it's the recent heat.. whatever it is, I hope I keep it around for awhile because I find it cute. Silly little things make even a casual outfit feel fun and unique. It's all about owning it, especially in NYC. If you own it, no one questions it.

I love the little zig-zag pattern on this LCT tank.. although I wish I would have left it bra-less, I totally had it covered up with a comfy batwing cardi most of the day. This is an easy-peasy look to bring into fall too! 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, I have more photos coming to you later in the week  :)

Tank: LCT (Get it here!)
Skirt: F21
Boots: Doc Martens
 Cardigan: BCBG
Studded Backpack: Aldo

XOXO