The 90's are Back








Jumpsuits, overalls, pinafores.. I'm just a little too obsessed with them all. Maybe it's my self-proclaimed "mid-20s" crisis and they all make me feel like a 90's baby again (I'm pretty sure that's why they're so trendy again.. )

I love wearing these with cute bandeaus and bralettes underneath on these sweltering summer days in NYC. This white/black leopard lucca couture piece is on point, again! My boots are mainly for walking purposes, but they also look pretty great too and I'm obviously a little obsessed.

What are your thoughts on this trend? I really love it but I know it's kind of up in the air for some stillllll 

Pinafore: Boohoo (here!)
Boots: doc martens
Bandeau : Lucca  Couture (Get it here, don't forget the discount code!)
Backpack: Aldo
Sunnies: Ray Ban

XOXO
Olivia