The World is On Fire








No really, it is on fire here. Any clothing more restricting than a dress slip is just not ok right now. With a heat index of 105, I called in for necessary measures. I spent my Sunday in Dumbo by the water & the shade in hopes of catching a little bit of a breeze.

After contemplating what I should wear, my roommate magically transformed a lingerie-esque robe into probably one of the chicest dresses I own (perks of rooming with Parsons students). I wore it with a lace bralette and shorts underneath, as the chiffon was tastefully revealing (and cooling).

I paired it with simple gladiators and my purse of the moment and a cinched belt.. I was told that I'm giving off Saint Laurent "realness," so overall I give it a gold star.

Dress/Overcoat/Etc: Forever 21
Belt: H&M
Sandals: Tildon
Bag: Boohoo

XOXO
olivia