Casual Camo







I really love camo print. It totally brings me back to the 90's. I love it even more when it's updated with an amazing pair of coated black skinnies and glitter pumps. Yea, you heard me, glitter pumps..

Ok so it's not everyone's cup o' tea but I totally love this combo. It's like rock n roll glam barbie. I couldn't have done it without the amazing skinnies from Articles of Society! I mean, I had been searching for the perfect pair forever.. and then they just came to me ! Amazing. Did I mention I'm obsessed with this brand?

I just paired them with my super comfy camo tee and my bone necklace. I added the glitter pumps because we were going out with some friends and I found them "going-out" appropriate. They are so fun but super high and slightly dangerous. I opted for a pair of classic strappy black sandals during the day.

 My move to NYC is getting closer so I appreciate your patience with me while I get all situated and ready to go !

Tee: UO
Skinnies: Articles of Society ( Get them here! )
Heels: Aldo
Necklace: Indulgera

xo, 
Liv