Graphic






I am so sorry I've left you all for so long! I finally am all moved into my little nyc apartment and finally have wifi (thankfully!!!) I am working pretty long hours.. so in between all of that it has been a struggle even to get a second to sit down and edit my beloved blog.

However, I think I've got a decent routine/schedule going now so I should be able to update as frequently as I used to (I hope!). This post was shot a week or so ago before I left cincinnati, and I was picking up on some major graphic & athletic vibes right before I left. I paired a simple graphic 5Preview knit slub sweatshirt with my laser cut leather skirt and some Wang-esque Calvin Klein sneakers. I liked this look a lot, and even left my hair up for those of you who said you loved it that way! 

I'll be bringing you a new post soon!! But for now, off to the NYC grind I go !!! 

Sweatshirt: 5Preview
Skirt: Akira Chicago
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Glasses: Tom's

XOXOXOX (:
(thanks for being patient with me, ILU all !)

Olivia