Walk in the Park

 




So the time is nearing for my big move to NYC! I found a little place in Brooklyn and can't wait to move in. I am so excited for this venture & and I'll now have SO many more blog opportunities! I know you guys are going to love what I have planned.

I've been in such a great mood lately with life flowing smoothly (knock on wood). Anyway, the good mood has sparked some good mood colors and I'm wearing less black and more soothing cool tones. I Just love the way this double peplum top is inspired by free form nature, yet has such a strong pattern. As I'm sure you notice, I was heavily inspired by my lush little garden surroundings.

I love the way vintage levi's stick out under long tops.. there's just something about it that it so cool-casual.. lame wording, but I think you can see what I'm sayin'. Plus my vintage inspired leather peep toes made the look all more likable and nostalgic.. ahh 

Top: Choies (Get it here!)
Shorts: Vintage
Sunglasses: Tom's 
Necklace: BCBG
Heels: Seychelles Shoes (Here!)

Cheers, Loves
XOXO
Olivia