Classy & Cropped









Crop tops everywhere (is what this season should be called). Like, they are literally EVERYWHERE.. Not that I'm complaining, because I love them. I think they are one of the most versatile clothing cuts ever created (bold statement, I know). But the point of the statement is, you can create so many different "types" of outfits with them. You can go fun, quirky, cute, pretty, and even chic with crop tops -  also a bold statement. 

However, I'm not really one for bearing my entire belly in public (unless the occasion calls for it, let's say a music festival). I really look for chic-er alternatives with the crop top.. such as layering them under a woven blazer like this lemon yellow Theory number. Adding high waisted bottoms instantly takes the class level from about 0-10. I highlyyyy recommend avoiding a low rise bottom with a crop top.. it's just not right. Add some quirky accessories and you have quite a lovely look, don't you think? The blazer was a splurge, I'll admit it, but there are plenty of other lovely alternatives in many colors. I highly suggest layering an inexpensive patterned crop top under a solid (or even another pattern) quality blazer. 

I think I'm ready for Paris! Hehe! 
To my US readers, Enjoy your long weekend!!!!
Everyone else, make your weekend the longest that you can, ;)

Blazer: Theory
Crop Top: F21
Jeans: BDG (UO)
Heels: Unknown
Hat: UO
Bag: Vintage

XOXO
Olivia