Daisy

 






Hey guys! I can't believe this is my last post until NYC.. crazy how time flies. I'm moving in wednesday and couldn't be more excited. Hope i'll be able to meet some fellow readers while I'm there!

Today was a simple white look with my favorite emblem of the season.. the daisy/ sunflower. It's everywhere right now! And I love it because they are my favorite flowers. I love the detail of the blouse with the little yellow sequins and the collar tips.. I just paired it with some simple comfy white shorts and my super fun sparkly flats and called it a day. I pulled my hair up (which is a little unusual for me) and pulled out my FAVORITE new bag from 5Preview. They sent it especially to me because of my French ties, and I feel like the luckiest little chica. I can totally see myself bouncing around flea markets filling it up with little trinkets (one of my fave past times).

I've got two more suitcases to pack.. will it ever end/ can I hire someone to do this?! Love yall and the next time we speak I'll be a Brooklyn resident and will probably have to drop the "yall" (:

Blouse: Chicwish ( Get it here! )
Shorts: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini
Bag: 5 Preview (Not sold anymore)

XOXOXOXOX
Olivia !